Let’s play a game!
Wirkuswhazz and Bellgirl spent the weekend at a cottage in Crandon, WI with her family. A good time was had by all, but which one of these things DID NOT happen during this North Woods Adventure?
1. Bellgirl’s Great Uncle Denny, a former bullpen coach for the Milwaukee Brewers, bought Wirkuswhazz a 12 pack of High Life.
2. Bellgirl’s father dressed up as Elvis and sang Karaoke at a neighbor’s pig roast.
3. Bellgirl and Wirkuswhazz had a fight in a bar called The Wild Rose because Wirkuswhazz paid 5$ for a chance to win a shotgun.
4. In a late night drunken game of Pit, Bellgirl’s father enraged Bellgirl’s aunt with his incessant bell ringing.
5. Bellgirl’s sisters and aunt wouldn’t shut up about the size of Bellgirl’s boobs.
6. Crandon, WI celebrated Kentuck Days: A celebration of all things Kentucky.
7. Bellgirl and her sister Liz started a scene when a roving band of teenagers on four wheelers discovered them sun bathing topless.
Ok. All you have to do to play is login and post your answer. The name of each whazzer who correctly answers this question will be put in a hat, and one lucky player will win a set of authentic bendable Milwaukee Brewers Racing Sausages! This contest ends at 3:00 p.m. CST on Tuesday July 29th. It is ok to change your answer, you must be logged-in to play, so you schleps (Oneil, Ewaz, Kristen, ect.) who visit this site but don’t have whazzmaster accounts need to get one if you want a chance at the racing weiners. It’s free and easy, so do it already. Any whazzer who was in Crandon, WI this weekend is ineligible for this contest. Did I mention the sausages are bendable? What R U waiting for? Get Postin’!