Looks like Brock Lesnar has quit the WWF to go to NFL?! Not only is it weird, but now one of the top matches going into Wrestlemania XX is between two guys who will no longer be working with the company the day after. Brock v. Goldberg was supposed to be huge, but how are they gonna swing it now? This is gonna be one Wrestlemania that is actually a mystery as to what they’re goning to do.
Other Wrestlemania Predictions
1. Old School Taker is gonna suck balls. OOOH! An undead warrior from beyond the dead! And he’s coming out to a Limp Bizkit song! He’s an undead greasy biker!
2. Rock’n’Sock v. Evilution. dum. dum. dum. dum. really dumb.
3. Triple H v. Benoit v. Shawn Michaels. I will bet someone $10 that Benoit does not walk out of WM with the belt. It will not happen. I predict HHH to retain.
4. I boldly predict that the 2 (TWO!) 4-way tag team matches will suck so bad that I will spend all that time outside standing by the pool.
5. Guererro v. Angle is most likely gonna be the highlight of the show. I can’t wait to see that one.
6. Big Show v. Cena is probably going to suck as a match (hey, Big Show is involved) but I really want to see it based on that fact that Cena is awesome and I can’t wait for him to hold the belt.
7. Jericho v. Christian should be a pretty good match. Hopefully with interference from Trish Jericho will win and do a full face turn. Christian is best when he’s full heel.
This weekend should be pretty nice. I just hope I’m not too hungover on Monday morning.