Posting may be a tad slow for the next two weeks, as I have several high priority commitments all converging simultaneously.
- We have until next Wednesday to get the old house in Sunnyvale cleaned up and ready to be vacated. Due to some damage, I need to replace an interior dooor and we need to steam-clean the fuck out of the carpets.That is planned for this weekend.
- The credit union that my car loan is through completely fucked up my account in August, then didn’t bother to tell me about it until a day before my November payment was due. Now I need to scrape together some money while attempting to re-fi my way out of that shithole.
- Have to go to Monterey(ay?) on Saturday for the Annual Grant Thornton Pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Have to make sure our finances are in order for our first mortgage payment on December 1st.
- I’m starting in a new role at work so I’m attempting to transition.
- I’m in all-day training all next week, so I have no time to try and do anything from my desk since I’ll be in a classroom.
Just a lot of stuff all happening at once. I’m planning on posting when I can, but it’ll probably be sporadic until Thanksgiving Weekend.
–Thanksgiving Whazz w/Gravy, mmmm-mmmmm