A several-step process:
- Go here: http://widgets.yahoo.com. Download and install the Yahoo Widget Engine for Windows or Mac (whichever, if you don’t know which one to get then you don’t deserve Whazzmaster being served to your very desktop).
- After it is installed, download and install this widget.
- Open the preferences for the newsreader widget. You now have two choices:
- If you want to get the last 6 posts to Whazzmaster delivered to your desktop, paste the following URL into the “Your RSS feed” text field: http://www.whazzmaster.com/~whazz/whazzmaster/blog/index.xml
- If, like me however, you want to see the last 6 COMMENTS posted to Whazzmaster, with links straight to the comment, paste THIS URL into the “Your RSS feed” text field: http://www.whazzmaster.com/~whazz/whazzmaster/blog/comments.xml
- Enjoy getting Whazzmaster updates every X minutes. I know I will.
This is the end of your tech support. Figure the rest out yourselves. I don’t reccomend software lightly. I figure it’s gotta be easy enough for you retards to understand.
–when you mouseover the user, it shows an excerpt of their comment