I’m laid up with the flu right now (and have been for the last three days), so I’ll make this a Long Story Short™. Don’t worry, eventually I’ll follow up with a Short Story Long version (including pictures.)
Let’s use the patented Whazzmaster.com List Format:
- Played a ton of Rock Band with alandovos and his wife last Friday. Fun, fun, fun shit. I love that game.
- Kicked it with spacebee’s friend and entourage for a few days in Scottsdale.
- The weather in Phoenix was never over 65° while we were there, and rained two of the days. Inconceivable.
- Hiking was cool in Sedona, and we also did a Pink Jeep tour. Fun onna bun.
- I woke up Thursday morning with chills, fever, cough, sore throat, etc. As of today (Saturday) none of my symptoms have abated.
- Got some good pictures in Sedona of red rocks n’ shit.
- Hit up DeluxBurger in Fenix per Judd’s instructions. Good shit, but every single person that worked there was incompetent.
- Spacebee bought me a cowboy hat. My ridiculous transformation is complete, for sheezy.