We’re gonna have an old-fashioned, midwest/west coast rivalry here on wm.com (wrestlemania.com?). Wrestlemania ex-ex-eye-vee starts at 6pm Central (4pm Pacific). The free Battle Royal starts at 5:30pm Central (3:30pm Pacific). The Midwest Regional is at Moneypenny’s place in Madison. The West Coast Regional is either at GMX’s place, or at some Swedish Chef’s house.
- Everyone makes a prediction as to the outcome of the match.
- Your pick must be in stone before the opening bell rings.
- If your pick is not in by the opening bell, drink a penalty beer or shot.
- If your pick does not win, Stone Cold a beer or do a shot.
- There must be a pinfall or submission (or knockout, I suppose). If the finish is a DQ, no contest, or if Doink the Clown ruins the match the bet for that match is off.
- Side bets are allowed and encouraged.
- You can choose to double or nothing any bets for the purposes of tomorrow’s Opening Day matchup between the Brewers and Cubs at Wrigley (ugh) Field.
- Post results, side bets, etc. to whazzmaster.com
- Flair chops on the scientist are always welcome.
Gentlemen, start your engines…