The Wedding of the (Pick One: Week, Month, Year, Decade, Century, Millenium) went off without any hitches at all this weekend! Spacebee and I were married in front or dearest family and friends in Madison on August 28th, 2010 and I couldn’t be happier. There will be much more to come once we get the myriad photos and videos processed and ready for viewing, so for now we’ll focus on the key things we learned this weekend:
- The Don does Good Work as a best man, including the ability to carry 20,000 dental remedies at all times.
- The Madddddddddddddd Scientist and Rach-O are gonna have a kid. Jesus Christ; nice curveball scientist. Can’t wait for this.
- Wedding Summer is over and done (and not too soon)
- It’s funny but scary when someone whips a pizza fastball-style at someone’s head from 5 feet away
- The UW Band is terrifically awesome at weddings
- Isthmus DJs are fucking incredible
Again, more to come. For now we’re chilling out in the San Fran area, and we’ll be up in Napa come the end of the week. I think we’ll get the pics back within a few weeks and then I’ll put up a little somethin-somethin for y’all to look at.