Apologies again to all of our pals that spent the weekend up in Crandon! We wish we could have come with but we’re supposed to be partying at our place on the 24th and shit still needed to be done. We’ll be at the Badger/NIU game at Soldier Field next weekend so we had to finish painting, decorating, and start cleaning this weekend.
The good news is that we got everything on the -to-do list finished up. This slophouse is as decorated as it’s gonna get at this point; all we have left to do is wipe it down from top to bottom.
I also learned a few things this weekend:
- When it comes to cleaning paint brushes, I am an idiot.
- The Brewers got way exposed by the Phillies- I hadn’t seen shitstorm like that in some time, and thought the 2011 Brewers were immune to that sort of thing.
- The Packers were great, but I got a little scared at how the Saints were able to squash the secondary. The defense came up with a stop when it absolutely needed to, but not before I screamed at my TV.
- Wwhazz was absolutely correct about Trees. The suck, and they’re the messiest fuckers in the plant kingdom. Every day they drop one ton of bullshit into my backyard, which I then clean up, only to have them re-dump the next day. Fuck you come winter, assholes. Die slow.
- My dumb cat’s new favorite activity is to sit at the screen door in the back and launch herself at it (the screen) trying to get at the chipmunks running around having sex outside on the patio. Idiot.